Translate text, word or sentence from Filipino to English or from English to Filipino language. You can use this apps as a Filipino to English dictionary or English to Filipino Dictionary too.
Uses of Filipino English Translator are following:
- Filipino English Translator
- English Filipino Translator
- Share this app with Friends
- Rate the Filipino English Translator
Facts about Filipino Language:
The Filipino language has an intriguing history surrounding its name.
Sometimes confused with the Tagalog language from which it is derived, and previously referred to as Pilipino, the Filipino language was not declared the official language of the Philippines until 1987. The Philippine governments choice to call the national language Filipino reflects the complex cultural history associated with the language, a predominant tongue of the Philippines.
Technically, Filipino is considered a variant of the native Tagalog language of the Philippines. Practically speaking, however, Filipino and Tagalog are essentially the same language. Filipino is considered the proper term, especially by Filipino-speakers who are not of the Tagalog group of peoples.
This Free translator can quickly translate from Filipino to English and English to Filipino words as well as complete sentences. Instant translation and the full validity of the words.
- This App will be very useful to people studying a foreign language (travelers, students and everyone who raise their level of language)
- Its interface is very simple and easy to use