Stream Music & Video
Download your favorite Songs and Videos from Dropbox & Google Drive
Listen Offline to your files Anywhere in Background or Lock Mode, without Internet, WiFi or Data!
3 Easy Steps to download files:
- Log into Dropbox or Google Drive,
- Select files you want to download,
- Tap 'Download'.
=> it's done, enjoy!
+ Airplay/Bluetooth enabled to stream the sound on your home speakers
+ Organize your files in playlist
+ High Quality stereo sound
+ Video Formats: .mp4, .m4v and .mov
+ Audio Formats: .mp3, .wav, .aif, .vbr and .acc
Enjoy and tell us today in a Review on the AppStore what extra feature you wish to have in the app.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS:
You can subscribe to access premium features:
- Subscriptions length: weekly, yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access the full features of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.