Fika is a new app for students, to help you get Emotionally Fit so you can thrive at university and beyond.
Fika is designed to help you overcome nervousness, manage anxiety and beat stress by boosting your confidence, helping you build solid relationships and getting you better prepared to face whatever life throws at you.
Daily 5 minute emotional fitness workouts are now available for all students to try for free. Full access to all content is available to students at our partner universities.
HOW IT WORKS
Exercise your emotions with Daily 5 Minute Emotional Workouts that promote self-reflection and positive action. Want to dive deeper? Choose additional workouts you can do alone or with others and record your thoughts, feelings and discoveries in your private Fika journal.
THE BENEFITS OF USING FIKA
* Learn the skills to beat anxiety
* Recognise and manage the signs of stress
* Feel more confident when nervousness kicks in
* Bounce back after setbacks
* Be confident to step-up and take control
* Build healthy, lasting relationships
* Communicate clearly and learn to listen actively
* Think creatively and solve problems
* Take criticism and use it constructively
* Adapt to change
* Be focussed and driven to succeed
* Stay strong and clear-headed in a crisis
WHAT YOU GET
* Daily 5 minute workouts that promote reflection and positive action
* Access over 200 workouts (if your university is a partner) tailored to every aspect of student life from making the most of university to relationship challenges and from looking after yourself to improving your performance.
* Emotional exercises you can do alone or with a friend
* A guided private journal to record your thoughts and feelings
* Tips and advice to help you learn the art of emotional exercise
* An anonymous profile
Any questions or need help with the app? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org