FightSong! is about summoning the courage to get help and non-violently fighting back against bullying. This is designed from a students perspective to confidentially report incidents and getting help to the right people.
Help us CHANGE THE CULTURE with our Anti-Bullying Reporting and Incident Management app for mobile and web.
This app is for:
1. Middle/Junior to High School Students (ages 13 to 18)
2. School Administrators, Teachers, and Counselors
This allows Students (users) to:
1. Communicate confidentially
2. Send messages
3. Attach photos
4. Attach videos
5. Embedded resources to be linked such as screenshots/grabs
6. Notifies selected administration for responses or request for help and information
How Does FightSong! Work?
School Organization subscribes to FightSong! and sets up their units, identifiers, photos, and Incident Administrators for management
School Website Promotes Link / QR Code for downloadable app
Student downloads FightSong! on their phone and can use this app to report an incident It can be something theyve witnessed or an action that has happened directly to them. uploading a video, photo or screenshot
They can choose to not give their name when asking for help or advice.
The chosen administrator will receive immediate notification and a real-time GPS location.
This person can see the report, make notes, and provide responses to the user.