The Field Service Lightning mobile app by Salesforce is a brand new way to bring the full power of Field Service management to your mobile workforce. Improve first visit resolution by arming employees with this best-in-class mobile solution. Built to be offline first, Field Service Lightning presents information in a clean and easy-to-use user interface and arms your workforce with the latest information with in-app notifications.
Backed by the Salesforce1 platform, this application lets you customize and extend the app to empower your mobile employees with whatever they need to easily resolve issues in the field.
Note: This application requires your Salesforce org to have Field Service Lightning. Individual users must be provisioned with Field Service Lightning Technician licenses to use this application. Please contact your Salesforce Account Executive for more information on purchasing Field Service Lightning and user licenses.
- Easy-to-use thanks to an optimized, clear, and beautiful user interface to view service appointments, work orders, inventory, service history and other important information from anywhere.
- Mapping, navigation, and geolocation capabilities let you know where you are, where youve been, and where youre headed next.
- Offline-first design with intelligent data priming and offline actions to let you finish work regardless of network connectivity.
- Collaborate in real-time with dispatchers, agents, managers, and other technicians or mobile employees using messages and photos through Chatter.
- Access relevant Knowledge Articles to help you finish tricky tasks.
- Stay informed with the most up-to-date information with automatic push notifications to relevant users.
- Easily obtain proof of service using your touch screen to capture customer signatures.
- Quickly generate and send Service Reports to your customers after completing jobs.
- Seamlessly manage your Van Stock inventory or record product transactions using a Price Book.
- Plan ahead by viewing the parts required to complete a job, and easily record the products consumed after completing a job.
- Extend and customize this application using configurable layouts to reorganize information, and list views to control user schedules. Custom tailored quick actions, Salesforce Flows, and deep-links to other apps allow users to tackle any case.
- Declare your time off by recording it in the application under Resource Absences
- Control which fields mobile workers see when they view resource absences in the Field Service Lightning profile tab.
- Intuitively visualize the different steps required to finish complex jobs with work order line items
- Quickly get up to speed by viewing asset service history information