This new app is designed to provide you with complete information and guidelines about the fourth Pillar in Islam; fasting the Holy month of Ramadan.
The app clarifies the main rules of fasting as to when and how we start our fast and break it, who should fast and who is exempt from fasting, the great objectives of fasting, and the amazing blessings and rewards that we are granted from fasting.
Furthermore, it highlights one of the two celebrations (Eids) in Islam that directly follows the Holy month of Ramadan and holds a very special place in the hearts of all Muslims around the world; Eid al-Fitr.
- Meaning of Fasting.
- The blessings of the month of Ramadhan.
- The wisdom behind Fasting.
- The blessings of Fasting.
- Things that break the fast.
- Those exempt from fasting.
- Voluntary Fasting.
- Eid al-Fitr (celebration after Ramadan).
- The most advanced informative Islamic app.
- Simple guide with proof (Daleel) from the Holy Quran and authentic Sunnah.
- Different attractive illustrated images.
- Easily-identifiable pages with a page navigator at the bottom of each page.
- Click-and-swipe feature.
Get in touch!
We are happy to have any question, comments or feedback.
We would love to hear from you.
Modern Guide Co.
Birmingham - UK