The most powerful way of looking Tumblr: So many Tumblrs and photos to look around? Need a grouping? Bookmark or quick access to your favorite blogs? This app's multi-tab feature will be a definitive answer.
FastFeed is a series of iOS app that provides the 'Multi-tab' navigation for various social network services. FastFeed is currently available for Facebook, Tumblr and 500px.
- Multi-tab: Each feed is opened on a new tab. The tab has menus such as 'Close This', 'Close All But This' and 'Tab History'. It also supports auto-hide/restore.
- Grid/Detail Layout: Grid for fast scanning, Detail for full size content viewing. You can switch both layouts easily by tap/swipe gesture.
- FeedSet: You can create a custom collection of feeds.
- Smart Paging: Scrolling stops at the beginning of a nearest content.
- Fullscreen image viewer supports endless scroll of all the photos in a feed. Slide show also supported.
- Flexible content layout supports both portrait and landscape orientation.
- Universal app for both iPhone and iPad. Support iPad multitasking(Slide Over, Split View, PIP).
Specifically for Tumblr
- Can post any type of content: photo, video, quotes, chats, links and text.
- Offline posting - you can post anytime.
- Known limitations on Tumblr: ask/reply, fan mail, notifications, tracking tags are disabled. (not provided by Tumblr API).
Subscription for Premium Features Yearly
- You can use this app freely. But some features are required to purchase.
- The following are exclusive to subscribers: Remove all ads, Unlock FeedSet limit, Tap options, and more features.
- Subscription for Premium Features offers yearly option.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings of App Store.