Basic version: Assign a new contact to one or multiple groups. Enter all the contact information in a single screen, no need to switch between screens.
Advanced version (In app purchase $0.99): Drag & Drop entry fields setup (including reordering). Up to 25 available fields to choose from, you decide what fields appear when App launches.
- Save a new contact and then immediately call,SMS or email.
- Auto save: If you close the App, it saves what you are typing so you can save the information later.
- Auto scroll: The screen will scroll as you move from field to field.
- No status bar: You get more space.
Name: Last, First, Prefix, Phonetic Last name, Phonetic first name, middle, Suffix, Nickname, Job title, Department, Company
Phone: mobile, home, work, main, home fax, work fax, pager, other
Email: home, work, and other
Note, URL, Street (home / work address)
- How do I save the Setup information?
In order to keep the Setup information, you need to add a new contact with at least one field. Then the Setup will be saved automatically.
- How do I save a new contact to address book?
1. Launch the App
2. Type contact information
3. In the last field, tap Done button on the keyboard (only the last field needs tap Done button)
4. Tap Save button, then Save to address book button to confirm it
- How do I save the contact when I set the last field as phone number? The number keypad does not have a Done button.
1. Input the phone number
2. Tap on another field (not the phone number field, you dont need to input anything)
3. The keyboard with Done button will show up, and then tap the Done button
4. Tap Save button, then Save to address book button to confirm
User guide with screenshots is available on the web site www.appiplayer.com
Please send us emails at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments. We listen to you and support you.