Patients Drug Guide - When Patients fully understand what's expected of them, they are more likely to get the desired results from their drug therapy.
Download the FREE app and view selected topics
- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
ABOUT: AHFS Patient Drug Information
Provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in trusted clinical information for more accurate, confident and informed decision-making at point-of-care.
Patients need up-to-date information on proper drug usage. When Patients fully understand what's expected of them, they are more likely to get the desired results from their drug therapy. FamilyRx: AHFS Patient Drug Information gives you a single source for providing important information and instructions for patients on dosing, precautions, possible side effects and interactions, and more. FamilyRx: AHFS Patient Drug Information is updated quarterly and includes home infusion and cancer chemotherapy monographs.
Family Rx: AHFS Patient Drug Information contains over 875 drug monographs and includes new and updated black box warnings. Physicians can:
- Build trust with patients by providing useful, understandable information on their medications.
- Improve communication and patient compliance.
- Empower patients to be more active and involved in their treatment.
- New and updated drug information includes:
With FamilyRx: AHFS Patient Drug Information, positive outcomes are achieved because patients understand the benefits and potential dangers of their medications.
With Skyscape's patented smARTlink technology, FamilyRx can easily cross-index with other titles from Skyscape to provide a powerful and integrated source of clinical information that you can carry with you anytime and anywhere!
Publisher: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Inc.
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.