Detect the true quality of your audio files in one batch and reveal the actual bitrate of all common audioformats like mp3, mp4, ogg, flac and many more.
Nowadays you can download tunes from anywhere. But what is the real quality of these files? What if you could check those tunes to see if they're really that good, and not some upscaled 128kbps MP3 to 320kbps? You could batch-process them all without having to manually check them 1-by-1 using a spectrum analyzer?
Import your music files. Fakin' The Funk? will analyze the right bitrate and frequency. If it finds a wrong bitrate or lower frequency-peak, it will show you the actual bitrate. It's up to you whether you want to rename those files, copy or move. Or just delete them.
Fakin' The Funk? Keep it real!
* Automated batch-processing
* Easy-to-use interface
* Free (for the 1st 100 detected fake files)
* Lifetime-updates (when donated to full-version)
* Cannot be fooled by audio-optimizers like Platinum Notes
* Besides fake files, it detects corrupted and un-readable files aswell
* Supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file-formats
* Ultra-fast processing using multiple threads to speed up the analysis
* Drag-and-drop support e.g. to Mp3Tag or Windows-Explorer
* Shows frequency cut-off, using its built-in Spectrum analyser
* Listen to audio-files directly, using its built-in player
* Translated manually into English, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch (...more to come!)
What's new in version 1.0
ReleaseFebruary 16, 2017
Date AddedFebruary 16, 2017
Operating SystemsWindows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows 7