Fake GPS Locations will easily help to fake your phone's GPS and simulate move on the route.
With Fake GPS Locations, you can:
- Build routes and move along it.
- Set waypoints by entering the address, specifying a place on the map or simply clicking on the map.
- Selected locations are saved in the search history for your convenience.
- Customize the speed and unit (kilometer, mile)
- Create routes, give them names, speed, add stopping points, edit already set points or swap them. The route will be rebuilt and immediately displayed on the map.
- After a fake location is set or a route is enabled, you can unload the application to save phone resources, but sending your fake location will not stop. At any time you can stop sending fake coordinates if necessary.
- Ideal for application testing with GPS.
Important! For the application to work, you must enable developer options in your phone.
Video instruction - https://youtu.be/6ozsML9gYYo
1) Open the Settings app.
2) (Only on Android 8.0 or higher) Select System.
3) Scroll to the bottom and select About phone.
4) Scroll to the bottom and tap Build number 7 times.
5) Return to the previous screen to find Developer options near the bottom.
6) Find "Select mock location app" and choose app Fake GPS Locations