Use the app you can make fake location, Teleport your phone to any place in the world and move around with joystick control. Fake GPS will overwrite your current location with some where that you choose.
The purpose of Fake GPS Location is to allow developers to be at home and can move around the map (fly GPS over the world) using a GPS joystick controller provided inside the app for testing purpose (on their project related to GPS or location)
Using Spoof Fake GPS Location to set your phone location to anywhere in the world by one click
To use app:
- Go to developer mode and enable mock location setting
- Choose your location by Places API
- Use joystick to move on the map
This application is provide for testing and development job. We are not holding responsibility with the end user behavior. It is limited for SW development only.
- No need root permission for Android 6.0 or higher. From lower version your devices need to be rooted
- If the app behaves strangely (no joystick, flickering...) then please simply stop app service, if it still be issue then restart the devices
- To turn on Developer Mode
1. Settings - About phone - Software - Build number (7 clicks).
2. Settings - Developer Options - or mock locations Allow mock locations apps selection (FakeGPS)
- *IMPORTANT* If you have teleport issue, let set your's location mode to device mode only (settings -> Location -> mode). Go and check about scanning tab and make sure WIFI, Bluetooth scanning is turned off. If could please disable "Fused Location" and related Location Service which is running. And restart the phone. If you need these kind of service again, then turn on all.