Factions IR Lite is an exciting first person shooter laser tag game that allows you to play laser tag with the use of Recoil laser tag weapons without the need for a Wifi hub, network, or cellular data to play. Game play is expanded by including the use of in game pickups for Ammo, Armor, Health, and Respawns by simply scanning the QR codes available and strategically placed on the battlefield.
Requires install of an additional app to use the barcode reader function. Install the "Barcode Scanner" app from play store.
Faction IR features include the following:
- Simple Bluetooth BLE connection to both Recoil weapons; Rifles and Pistols.
- No limits on battlefield size.
- 4 "Factions" / Teams to choose to play on.
- 4 Weapon profiles to choose from; Rifleman Single Shot, Rifleman 3 Shot Burst, Heavy Gunner, or Sniper. Each profile has different damage values and ammo load outs during game play.
- Game Options; Team Deathmatch, Free For All, Or Custom Game Settings.
- Team Deathmatch: No limit to number of players, no team mate friendly fire, up to 4 Factions to choose to play on..
- Free For All: Limited to up to 16 players. Each player must be on 1 of 4 Factions and use a different weapon profile to ensure damage is dealt to other player.
- Custom Game Settings: Start with or without armor, turn friendly fire on or off, choose a game time between 10-60 minutes, choose a custom number of pickups allowed for Ammo, Armor, Health, and Respawns on a per player basis to have limitless game options.
- Supports use of Recoil Grenades in game play.
To Print QR Codes for in game pick ups go to:
Ammo - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FuOB912IB0f4x7zmCiYCZZItJVvXkND8/view
Respawn - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xmjfDFZ590za31oUv4lkrmBliOnMb0eW/view
Health - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hBKPNvszIVdFCH_TtiPZafU24S-3EdRR/view
Or generate and print your own. Make simple text QR Codes. "Ammo" for the Ammo pick up, "Armor" for the Armor pick up, "Health" for the Health pick up, "Field Medic" for the Medic pick up, and "Respawn" for the Respawn pick up.
Factions IR Lite does not support any team or individual scoring system. It is designed to be played as an objective based game such as capture the flag, Capture the base, VIP escort, Attack and Defend, Or King of the Hill style game formats, or any others you may think up and play. A team wins when an objective is completed or the players have been eliminated. All pick ups with the use of QR codes are to be used as static points on the battlefield. There is no restriction to the number of QR code points you can use. You design your own custom battlefield and place the QR locations! To restart an new game simply exit the app and relaunch the app to have a new game ready to play in under 30 seconds!
A simple but exciting new way to play laser tag with your Recoil weapons.