FaceMatchR gives you the ability to perform face detection and face recognition using our Facial Biometrics Engine on the go. You can perform face recognition either from your device's photo gallery, Facebook or Instagram account.
This version only allows you to perform 1:1 face recognition with a 10 face limit for each picture. This will give you a maximum of 100 facial recognition comparisons per pair of images.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Facial detection of images
- Facial recognition of faces in images
- Group picture face detection and recognition
- Source images from social media accounts
- Fast real time image processing
- Backend cluster image processing
- Low data bandwidth requirements
FaceMatchR allows you to test our facial recognition system.
1. You select 2 images from one of the three available sources (photo gallery, Facebook, and Instagram).
2. Facial detection is performed on device.
3. Cropped faces are uploaded to our cluster.
4. Facial recognition algorithm performed on cropped faces (1-N).
5. Results are sent back to device.
Got any suggestions on how to improve the app? Contact us, we would love to hear it.