FX-603P Simulator is a very precise simulation of the classic FX-603P programmable calculator and all it's accessories. This simulation is not a toy but but a full features simulations of almost functionality of the original calculator and it can be used as a full featured and fully programmable scientific calculator.
Used as a calculator the FX-603P simulator will exceed most other calculator available. The FX-603P simulator supports all arithmetic, trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic, statistical functions and all alphanumeric display options of the original calculator.
And last not least the FX-603P simulator is fully programmable. You can write up to 20 programs, using 110 registers.
With the build in FA-6 cassette interface simulation you can save and load programs and data to your thump drive for later use. Or printout results with the FP-10 thermal printer simulation and then copy / paste them to other applications.
Do visit our FX-603P website or blog where you can download the original Manual of the Calculator. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
SUPPORTED ANDROID FUNCTIONS:
- Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
- Can be installed on the SD-Card.
- Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
- Tablet compatible.
- Extra Printer for Tablets.
- Specification:Arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, raising to power and root - all judging the priority of operations) negative umbers, exponent, 33 parentheses at 11 levels and constant operations.
- Scientific Functions: Trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions (with angle in degrees, radians or gradients), hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic functions, logarithmic and exponential functions. inverse. Factorial, square root, square, decimal Hour, Minute, Second conversion, coordinate transformation, absolute value, removing integer part, removing faction part, percentage, random numbers, .
- Statistical functions Standard deviation (2 kinds), mean, sum, square sum, number of data.
- Memory: 5 key independent memory 110 register (non-volatile).
- Range of number: Ã??Ã?Â± 1 10 to Ã??Ã?Â± 9.999999999 10 and 0, internal operations use 18 digits mantissa.
- Decimal Point Full decimal floating point arithmetic with underflow (possible display of engineering decimals).
- Calculation with fractions: simple and mixed fractions
- Base-N (Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexadecimal)calculations: inverse, bitwise and, bitwise or, bitwise exclusive or
- Number of Steps: 999 steps (non-volatile)
- Jumps: Unconditional jump (GOTO), up to 10 pairs, condition jump (x=0, x0, x=F, xF), count jump (ISZ, DSZ), subroutine (GSP) up to 9 subroutines, up to 9 depths.
- Number of programs storable: Up to 20 (P0 to P19)
- Checking and Editing Functions Check, debug, deletion addition, etc.
- Indirect addressing for M-register, destination of jump, calling subroutines.
- Miscellaneous functions: Manual Jump (GOTO), temporary suspension of execution (PAUSE), command code and step number displayed during check, simulated FA-6 adaptor, simulatord FP-40 printer.
Currently VER, PEEK, POKE are not implemented.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to save and load program state. Only the directory set in the preferences is accessed.
: 6:7(13): The FIX0 for values between -0.5 ... +.5 was not rounding to 0 as it should have done
: 6.7(12): Update support for SD cards so programs can be stored anywhere on the card again.
Fix notifications not being deactivated when requested
: 6.7(11): 603-16 Some of the function keys would look closer if they were lower case.
: 6.7(10): 603-14 Wrong Key inscriptions
603-13 0 - 1E-40
603-15 1 56 56 - 1
: 6.7(8): Bug Fixes.