- Updated to use Dropbox API v2 *(see note below)
- Minor refinements to the UI
- Improved network connection handling
- Now iOS 9 or later required
* On 28 June 2017, Dropbox will be switching off access to their v1 API (used in previous versions of this app). All users are strongly encouraged to update now, well ahead of this cut-off date. Please note that due to this change you will be asked to re-authorize the app with Dropbox (one-time step via the settings panel). If you have the Dropbox app on your iOS device it will open and ask if you allow access, otherwise a panel will display where you can log in to Dropbox and authorize.