Family Nurse Practitioner Exam prep has been developed to assist the advanced practice nurse to prepare for the FNP certification exam. With more than 1200 questions, this app helps you to thoroughly prepared for the Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) certification exam. This app contains questions from the book Saunders - Family Nurse Practitioner FNP Certification Review, 3rd Edition (ISBN-13: 978-0323428194). We put our best effort to include questions based on current information and blueprints for the certification exams. Multiple choice questions are written at the app level to help develop and assess your critical thinking skills.
This app's remarkable effectiveness comes from the seven practice exams you get to take and especially from the clear explanations given for any incorrect answers you click. You become comfortable with the test because the app uses the same electronic testing format as in your actual AANP and ANCC FNP certification exams
Install this free version of the exam prep app and try free questions in Study/Test mode before deciding to upgrade.
- Over 1200 high-quality multiple-choice questions with detailed rationales for correct answers.
- Seven practice exams match the length and question distribution of the actual AANP and ANCC FNP certification exams.
- Multiple-choice questions with detailed rationales help students understand the reasoning behind each answer.
- Offers the candidate an opportunity to review questions written from different perspectives.
- Study progress can be tracked on any device
- Pick up where you left off each time you open the app
- Bookmark feature allows you to mark questions or sections to revisit and study further
- Add your own notes to each bookmarked question
- Test history feature to review all your test results
- Access anywhere, no internet required
Chapters offer a thorough review on the following topics
1. Test-Taking Strategies
2. Growth and Development (56 questions)
3. Health Promotion and Maintenance (53 questions)
4. Cardiovascular (59 questions)
5. Respiratory (52 questions)
6. Immune and Allergy (50 questions)
7. Head, Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat (HEENT) (31 questions)
8. Integumentary (35 questions)
9. Endocrine (56 questions)
10. Musculoskeletal (49 questions)
11. Neurology (46 questions)
12. Gastrointestinal and Liver (45 questions)
13. Hematology (26 questions)
14. Renal/Urinary (31 questions)
15. Male Reproductive (46 questions)
16. Female Reproductive (70 questions)
17. Maternity (48 questions)
18. Pediatrics (120 questions)
19. Mental Health (39 questions)
20. Research and Theory (34 questions)
21. Professional Issues (54 questions)
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments - firstname.lastname@example.org