The application gives prospective international students all the relevant information on our four attractive study programs, the renowned University of Wrocaw, the vibrant city of Wrocaw and the exciting student life. It includes nine tabs:
1) Programs - a comprehensive overview of our Bachelor of Business and Administration, Master of Administration in International Organizations, LL.M. International and European Law and Master of Managerial Economics programs. Check out the key facts about each program, including career opportunities, detailed curricula, academic profiles of teachers, courses etc.
2) News Feed - posts and videos presenting events at our Faculty which are of interest for international students (conferences, meetings, competitions, student activities). Our University prides itself on enriching a student experience beyond participation in classes.
3) Expenses Calculator - calculate the cost of studying at the University and compare it with costs of studying in other countries
4) Street View - see the beautiful surroundings of the University!
5) FAQ - find out answers to the most common questions asked by candidates.
6) The Jungle Book - a detailed guide regarding everyday life in Wrocaw from the perspective of our international students. It provides key facts about the University itself but also about living in Wrocaw with respect to housing, transport, culture, healthcare etc. Our students can always count on our help in dealing with such matters.
7) The Study Guide - a detailed description of the Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics.
8) Virtual Tour - see the University with your own eyes - take a walk in its halls, feel the atmosphere, get to know our campus. The video will make you feel as if you're already here!
9) Enrollment - information on how to enroll plus contact information for the Programs' coordinators.
Find out more about us. We'll be truly honored if you decide to join our academic community!