FIS Shift Manager is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling app for employees.
Track Time from Any Location in Any Time Format:
Regardless of how your business would like to track and manage employee time, FIS Shift Manager has a solution to make labor cost management a breeze.
- Employees can clock in and out in real time, enter their time manually, and use advanced time tracking features to customize time entry for projects & tasks with multilevel job coding
- GPS location is automatically attached to the individual employee timesheet when they clock in or out
- In addition, track paid and unpaid breaks, and even tips
- With our comprehensive statutory rules library, stay compliant without any extra work
- AI based platform notifies supervisors in real time of exceptions
Employee Schedule in Minutes:
FIS scheduling software makes it easy to build and manage employee schedules. To get started, simply drag and drop shifts to open time slots. The moment you publish a new shift, schedule a new job, or make any changes to an existing schedule, youll be keeping everyone in the team up-to-date with real time notifications. Say goodbye to late starts, no-shows, and missed appointments.
Streamline Your Time Off Processes:
Define any time off rule appropriate for your business - sick leave, vacation, paid time off (PTO) and set accrual policies. Automate these policies and free your managers and HR from unnecessary administrative overhead.
Enable your employees to quickly book time off from their mobile device or from the web. Managers can stay on top of employee availability by viewing requests in real-time and approving or rejecting requests.
Advanced Reporting and Analytics:
Run payroll, attendance, or annual summary reports for any date range. With our custom reports feature, easily configure reports or filter data so that you can make proactive decisions. Print or email reports on the fly, save to PDF, or export to Excel or CSV.