The app consists of FIVE tabs:
1. Mixes Calculator - enter the type of system, square footage, and depth and the app will return the number bags of rubber, the number of mixes, and the amount of glue needed.
2. Glue Calculator - enter the amount of rubber and the app will return the amount of glue needed as well as the square footage capable with the product you have.
3. Square Footage Calculator - by entering dimensions the app will return the square footage for most types of shapes including irregular rectangles and mounds. The app will also return the actual square footage for sloped areas.
4. Using measurements from a bucket, enter the pounds of a certain product desired and the app will return the height needed on the bucket factoring the slope of the tapering of the bucket.
5. Playground Clearances - enter in playground components and an age range and the app will return the corresponding fall height rules, use zone rules, and any clearances to keep in mind with playground surfacing.