NEED TO PRACTICE FOR YOUR RADIO EXAM?
Our FCC Commercial Radio Exam App "FCC ROL Exam" helps you to study for your FCC Radiotelegraph Operator License (ROL)
To obtain an FCC commercial operator license, an applicant must submit an original Proof of Passing Certificate issued by a Commercial Operator License Examination Manager (COLEM), or have the application filed electronically by the COLEM, demonstrating that the applicant has passed the required written elements. For the FCC Radiotelegraph Operator License the required written elements for the exam are:
Element 1: Basic radio law and operating practice with which every maritime radio operator should be familiar. To pass, an examinee must correctly answer at least 18 out of 24 questions.
Element 6: Advanced Radiotelegraph. Technical, legal, and other matters applicable to the operation of all classes of radiotelegraph stations. To pass, an examinee must correctly answer at least 75 out of 100 questions.FEATURES
* includes all actual and up to date questions
* intelligent learning mode and actual test mode
* sound on/off option
* timer on/off option
* showing/hiding the correct answer
* statistic analysis of your learning progress
* questions and answers are sorted randomlyPlease email firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues or suggestions.We appreciate your feedback.