ExerciseBuddy Professional (EB Pro) both inspires individuals with autism and related disorders to exercise and helps professionals and parents. Everything they need is at their fingertips. Twelve universities and thousands of parents and professionals have enthusiastically embraced EB Pro because of its ease-of- use and effectiveness. EB Pro takes exercise, usually a source of frustration and failure, and turns it into a new source of success and confidence.
An exercise physiologist, special education teacher and speech pathologist designed EB Pro implementing five evidence-based practices (visual supports, video modeling, social narratives, technology-aided instruction, exercise) common in special education classrooms. With these strategies children, adults and students can understand and successfully participate in exercise in a classroom, physical education, or home environment.
In a 2017 study published in Physiology and Behavior, EB Pro was highlighted
- An effective teaching tool for children with autism spectrum disorder
- Establishing a greater peak energy expenditure using EB Pro during dynamic exercise
- Creating a greater peak heart rate using EB Pro during dynamic Exercise
EB Pro Features:
- Data Collection per Exercise Routine
- Customize and create visuals and videos
- Three teaching routines (First-Then Board, Start-Finish Board, Stations Protocol)
- Over 200 exercise visuals & over 150 videos
- Save unlimited workouts
- Monitor Health History (height, weight, BMI, circumference measurements)
- The Five Components (Body Image, Posture, Muscular Fitness, Motor Coordination, Cardio)
- Abdominal Strength
- Sport Skills
- Dynamic Flexibility
- Fitness Room
- Physical Assessment (TGMD 2/3)
- Sensory Break
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.