Excel Jetcell .NET is a professional component that enables .NET developers to read, write Excel Spreadsheet files ( XLSX , XLS , CSV ) from their .NET applications or website projects (C#, VB.NET). The Excel spreadsheet is represented as a tree structure. Root of the tree is a Workbook object that has different Worksheets and so on.
Excel Jetcell .NET Key Features:
- Excel file types - XLSX, XLS, CSV.
- Various cell data types (numbers, strings, dates, floating point etc.)
- Multiple worksheets.
- Number formatting (number, currency, date, time, fraction etc.)
- Font formatting (size, color, font type, italic and strikeout properties, boldness, underlining, subscript and superscript).
- Cell alignment (vertical, horizontal).
- Cell Background and Fill Pattern.
- Cell borders (color, style).
- Merged cells.
- Import/Export to DataTable, DataSet.
- CSV files (delimited with comma, tab, semicolon or any other separator).
For more details see the examples (C# VB.NET) at website (devtriogroup.com) of the component.
Excel Jetcell .NET API Functions:
The set of API functions allows C# and VB.NET developers to read, write Excel data up to Excel Cell value and its styles, fonts, colors, borders etc. Also Excel Jetcell .NET has functions to get access to range of cells or whole Worksheet. The component can export data from Excel to DataTable, DataSet using corresponding function and much more - all this without the need to use Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Office Automation.
Standalone .NET Component
Excel Jetcell .NET component requires only .NET Framework and is available for C#, VB.NET developers. It is many times faster than Excel automation objects. The code of Excel Jetcell .NET component is fully managed and works under .NET Framework started from 1.1 version. Developers can create C# / VB.NET applications or deploy website on servers with medium-trust level without needing to rely on Microsoft Excel.