Download the Herculaneum app and you will get:
- useful information for your tour (times, how to get there, contacts etc.)
- one audio tour for adults and one for children
- the official map for touring the excavations
The audio tour includes:
- the tour of the Park with 63 listening points for adults for a total of approx.150 minutes of audio
- the tour of the park with 44 listening points for children for a total of approx.38 minutes of audio
- an interactive map
- contents in Italian, English, French, German and Spanish
- a fascinating interpretation of the Letter of Pliny the Younger
- access to the contents in offline mode so as to save on internet traffic or in streaming if you do not wish to take up space on your phone
A bit of us
DUva is a digital interpretation lab which offers multimedia contents for the description of the cultural heritage with audio guides, video guides, multimedia totems, mobile apps and web platforms. A laboratory where we have fun, we experiment, we discuss and we try to improve daily. Our aim? To set up deeper relations between museums and visitors.
Together we form a close-knit, multi-disciplinary group of developers, designers, creative talents, technology freaks, audio and video operators, architects, art historians, narrators and technicians, who love museums, churches, art towns and tourist attractions.
Our projects are based on the capacity of the digital media for involving people, and they are developed so as to transform interaction into experience and to add value and emotions to the audio- and video-guided itineraries.