Fasting is a spiritual tool God uses to advance his kingdom, change the destiny of nations, spark revival, and bring victory in peoples lives. Every Nation churches and campus ministries begin each new year with five days of prayer and fasting to humble ourselves before God, consecrate ourselves to him for the upcoming year, and corporately agree for breakthroughs.
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
* Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with ease.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
For more information about Every Nation Fasting Week, please visit:
For more information about Pursue Journal, please visit: http://www.pursuegod.com
The Every Nation Fasting Week app was created by Custom Church Apps TM