Hi there and welcome to Eva Money! Eva is your own personalized financial assistant that answers questions related to your personal finances. Ask questions using your own voice or just type it, and Eva will provide responses.
Here are some features that we've built into the app:
1. Aggregate your finances: Link all your financial accounts (checking, savings, credit cards, mortgages, mutual funds, etc.) to get a complete snapshot of your current financial standing (please note that Eva currently supports linking only US Banks).
2. Just Ask: Use natural language to just ask questions (using voice or text) related to your finances and get insightful information
3. Emoji driven: Eva provides insights into your spending patterns in an friendly manner that makes it easy for you to understand your money
4. Get Recommendations: Ask Eva for recommendations, e.g: best to use (to maximize your cash back), how to save money, how to improve your credit score, and so on.
Examples of questions you may ask:
- Show my my recent transactions for card ending 6311
- What's my credit limit for my Citibank credit card
- Show me all my subscriptions
- Show me all my recurring transactions
- What's my monthly average spending
- How much interest have I been paying lately
- How can I save more money
- When did I goto Starbucks the last time
- Give me tips to improve my credit score
- Show my my spend insights
- What have I purchased in the last few days
- What was the last thing I bought on my card ending 6932
- When is my next payment due on my Chase credit card
- What's my net worth
- Show me my credit card utilization
- What's a good card to use for shopping
- What's my outstanding balance on all my cards
- Show me the available balance in all my accounts
A few other comments:
- Eva currently only supports English but we are working to add more languages
- Eva supports about 40 intentions so far and we are working hard to expand this and add more intelligence to it. If you'd like to add more intentions built into the app, please feel free to let us using the feedback option within the app. Thanks!