Euro Pacific's mOTP application for Android devices is the most secure method for logging into eBanking, authenticating transactions, and protecting your accounts, replacing the standard SMS verification.
The solution is free and even works without an internet connection.
How to configure the application:
1. Login to your Euro Pacific eBanking at https://secure.europacbank.com/, select the Settings gear in the top right hand navigation, and choose "mOTP Activation".You will need to complete the fields using your new mOTP application.
2. Login to the mOTP application with your eBanking username and password.
3. Select the "Serial no." tab from the bottom navigation bar and enter the unique serial number on the "mOTP Activation" page in eBanking.
4. From your application, navigate back to the "I-TAN" tab and enter the most recent code into the "Insert mOTP code" in eBanking.
5. Submit the form, confirm, and the application will be registered.
Once the application has been registered in eBanking, SMS verification will be automatically disabled and replaced.
Future verification code requests in eBanking will require a code from the mobile application.