Euki is the first app of its kind to offer:
*Comprehensive sexual and reproductive health information:
Euki is for anyone who wants accurate, unbiased information about sex and reproductive health. It has everything you need to know about sexuality, abortion, miscarriage, contraception, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and more from sources you can trust.
*A supportive, inclusive, and customizable interface:
Euki makes no assumptions or judgments about who you are and what you need.
- Had unprotected sex and want to prevent pregnancy? Euki can help you understand what you need to know about emergency contraception.
- Pregnant and dont want to be? Euki has unbiased, shame-free information about abortion.
- Want to keep track of your sex life? Euki can track that in the daily log.
- Need help understanding the difference between sex and gender? Euki has information to help you define your sexuality on your terms. Euki can also connect you to LGBTQ support and advocacy groups.
- Have an irregular period? Track it in the calendar without worrying about the app sending you alerts that arent relevant.
- Thats just the start! Euki also lets you customize the information you want to see, and bookmark your favorite content so you can come back to it later.
*Privacy and security:
Euki is not like other health tracking appsyour data is yours. Euki is designed to ensure that no one else has access to the information you log, search for, or view. You dont even have to provide any personal information to use the app. What you enter in the app lives ONLY on your phone, not in the cloud. You can also set a PIN to make the app more private, enter a combination to display a fake screen, and even set Euki to delete your data whenever you want.
CALENDAR AND LOGGING
- Use fun icons to track bleeding, emotions, body changes, sex, contraception, and appointments.
- Track when you take pregnancy or STI tests and what the results are.
- See patterns in your menstrual cycle or body changes that happen around your period.
- Write notes to share with a health care provider at your next appointment.
- Set one-time or repeated reminders for all of your sexual health needs, like taking pills, taking a pregnancy test, or anything else.
- Receive discrete reminders so that no one will know the details of your personal life if you dont want them to.
ABORTION AND MISCARRIAGE SUPPORT
- Learn about medication and surgical abortion, the different settings for abortion care, or how to find a clinic you can trust.
- Prepare for a clinic appointment, including what questions to ask a clinician and how to get financial support.
- Set reminders in the calendar to help you remember when to take your pills.
- Browse FAQs to answer any quick questions that you have and connect to trusted resources for more information.
- Read stories from other people whove had abortions and miscarriages.
INTERACTIVE CONTRACEPTION INFORMATION:
- Decide what matters most to you about contraceptionlike how often to take it or how to start or stop using it.
- Learn about options that meet your needs through an interactive quiz.
- Connect to detailed information about methods that interest you most.
- Learn where and how you access your method of choice.
THE FACTS ABOUT SEXUALITY
- Scroll through easy-to-understand information on sex, gender, and sexual orientation.
- Lean about consent and where to turn if you need support.
- Connect to resources that can answer other questions you have about LGBTQ issues, sex, gender, and health.
If you discover any bugs or errors, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.