Equalizer APO is a parametric / graphic equalizer for Windows. It is implemented
as an Audio Processing Object (APO) for the system effect infrastructure
introduced with Windows Vista.
- virtually unlimited number of filters
- works on any number of channels
- very low latency, which makes it suited for interactive applications
- low CPU usage
- modular graphical user interface
- Windows Vista or later (currently only Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 have been tested)
- Sound card driver must support APOs (this includes most onboard sound drivers)
- The application must not bypass the system effect infrastructure
(APIs like ASIO or WASAPI exclusive mode can not be used)
Equalizer APO is best used in conjunction with Room EQ Wizard
What do you need to know about free software?
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.