Kurdish is a continuum of Northwestern Iranian languages spoken by the Kurds in Western Asia. Kurdish forms three dialect groups known as Northern Kurdish , Central Kurdish , and Southern Kurdish. A separate group of languages, Zaza-Gorani, is also spoken by several million Kurds, but is linguistically not Kurdish. Recent (as of 2009) studies estimate between 20 and 30 million native speakers of Kurdish in total. The majority of the Kurds speak Kurmanji.
Kurdish Dictionary (English to Kurdish) OFFLINE & FREE. Very useful for students/noble writers/scholars. It has most commonly used English & Kurdish words which we use in our daily life and books. It also has English word pronunciation feature for learn the word quickly.
This dictionary provides Kurdish meanings of 100,000+ English words.
- Works offline
- Easy to browse and use the dictionary
- Provides fast results and uses up less battery.
- Includes pronunciation in English.
- Search the English word and it will display its Kurdish translation.
- No need of Internet. Work offline without using Internet.
- Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
- Share translations on Facebook, twitter etc.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.