English Vocabulary Profile - American
Welcome to the pilot version of the full six-level English Vocabulary Profile. This version covers levels A1-C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for British and American English.
This interactive app features a comprehensive English Vocabulary Profile - American complete with word.
English Vocabulary Profile in both American English, which words and phrases learners around the world know at each level - A1 to C2 - of the CEFR.
Rather than providing a syllabus of the vocabulary that learners should know, the EVP project verifies what they do know at each level. CEFR levels are assigned not just to the words themselves, but to each individual meaning of these words. So, for instance, the word degree is assigned level A2 for the sense TEMPERATURE, B1 for QUALIFICATION, B2 for AMOUNT and C2 for the phrase a/some degree of (sth). The capitalized guidewords help the user to navigate longer entries, and phrases are listed separately within an entry.
- Search word fastest.
- Audio pronunciations.
- Voice record to store your voice.
- Favorite words - customize your recently liked word list.
- History words - customize your recently searched word list and never forget the newest words youve learned
- English Spelling help - not sure how a word is spelled? This app will find it for you.
- Listen to real AUDIO PRONUNCIATION in English (FREE).
- My vocabulary
- Check Pronunciation
If you have any comments, questions or requests, we would love to hear from you!