Get the world best learning app ever developed with all the features that you need and more than you imagine.
This app is a combination of sets, containing practice questions, study cards, case files, terms & concepts for self learning & exam preparation on the topic of Emergency Medicine.
It contains at least 38 study notes quiz sets & 3900 Flashcards.
- Works perfectly Offline, you can learn on the Go, Anytime & Everywhere.
- Five study Modes (learning mode, handout mode, test mode, slideshow mode and random mode).
- Text to Speech (Listen to the flashcards while you are ridding, jogging or driving).
- Sort your flashcards by topic.
- Search flashcards by key words.
- Select your favorite flashcards & Flag for review the most difficult.
- Add & save your own flashcards.
- Edit & replace existing flashcards.
- Add your comment to any flashcard keep seeing them with.
- Get back to your last study session, exactly to the last flashcard studied including the study mode.
- Full dashboard to monitor your progress.
- In-depth statistics of your performance that shows your strongest & weakest areas.
- Share your best study notes.
- Exam taking tips & tricks.
Sure, You will be amazed by the number of facilities that we added to this App.
This app is suitable for students, researchers, resident, doctors, Anatomy & physiology specialists, nurses & medical professionals & of course Medical lecturers, teachers & professors.
This app is suitable also for PANCE, MCAT, DAT, COMLEX, PACKRAT, USMLE, NCLEX, HESI, NASM, OAT, NBDE, or PCAT exam candidates.
Invest in your Success Now. Your investment in knowledge, professionalism & expertise is durable & with a High value added. It's a High return investment.
This application is not dedicated for a specific professional certification, it's just a tool to assist students & professionals to expand their knowledge & in-depth their expertise.
The publisher of this android app is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application