The app is a complete free handbook of Embedded System which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for electrical engineering & computer science programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 129 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Introduction to Embedded System
2. Microcontrollers Memory Types
3. Microprocessor vs. Microcontroller
4. MICROCONTROLLERS TYPES
5. Microcontroller Operating Modes
10. Serial Communication
11. OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES
12. MICROCONTROLLER APPLICATIONS
13. Introduction to 8051 Microcontroller
14. Pinout Description8051
15. Memory Organization
16. Special Function Registers (SFRs)
17. STACK in 8051
18. 8051 REGISTER BANKS
19. ADDRESSING MODES
20. BIT ADDRESSING
21. CPU Timing
22. Memory Expansion
23. Accessing External Memory
24. PSEN and ALE
25. Input/output Ports (I/O Ports)
26. DATA SERIALIZATION
27. 8051 Microcontroller Power Consumption Control
28. Interrupts in 8051
29. Interrupts and Polling
30. Enabling and Disabling an Interrupt
31. INTERRUPT PRIORITY
32. EXTERNAL HARDWARE INTERRUPTS
33. SERIAL COMMUNICATION INTERRUPT
34. Counters and Timers
35. How to use the Timer 0 ?
36. Timer 0 Modes
37. Timer 0 Overflow Detection
38. Timer 1
39. TIME DELAY FOR VARIOUS 8051 CHIPS
40. PULSE DURATION MEASURE
41. TIMER INTERRUPTS
42. TIMER PROGRAMMING
43. TMOD and TCON Registers
44. TMOD Register