The Periodic Table is a chart which arranges the chemical elements in a useful, logical manner. Elements are listed in order of increasing atomic number, lined up so that elements which exhibit similar properties are arranged in the same row (Period) or column (Group) as each other.
The Periodic Table is one of the most useful tools of chemistry because it helps predict the types of chemical reactions that are likely for an element. A quick glance at the table reveals a lot about the reactivity of an element, whether it is likely to conduct electricity, whether it is hard or soft, and many other characteristics.
The application is an interactive modern periodic table which provides comprehensive and useful information about the chemical elements all in one place.
1. 118 elements
2. General, Physical, Atomic, Electromagnetic properties of each element
3. Electron shell diagram for each element
4. The Latin name, year of discovery and CAS number of each element
5. Search by Element name, symbol, and atomic number
6. Study Notes on important topics related to Classification of Elements & Periodic Properties.
A must have app for students of class XI, XII, engineering & medical aspirants. Also for teachers and/or anyone who has an interest in Chemistry.