EgoSecure Passwords is an application that allows you to securely store all your passwords in one place, in the Password container. A Password container is a special file that is encrypted with its own password. You no longer need to remember all of your numerous accounts and passwords. It's just enough to remember the password for the Password container in which they are stored.
Encrypting Password container files, secure storing and transferring.
Support for Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, MagentaCLOUD, and Yandex.Disk.
Convenient work with Entries:
- Creating, viewing, editing and deleting.
- Opening a URL in the Internet browser.
- Automatic password generation.
- Displaying password strength.
- Showing/hiding password.
- Combining Entries into Groups and adding to favorites.
Convenient work with Groups:
- Creating, viewing, editing and deleting Groups.
- Viewing Group content.
Quick access to necessary Entries. "Favorites" section.
Different layouts for Entries and Groups: "List" and "Tile" display modes.
Copying Entries' passwords to clipboard for further use in registration forms of websites and applications.
Automatic clipboard clearing after a timeout.
Automatic closing of current Password container after a timeout and when the App is switched into the background mode.
Various ways of opening a Password container: with facial recognition system (FaceID), fingerprint (Touch ID) or master password.
All necessary operations with Password container:
- Creating and removing Password container.
- Opening and closing Password container.
- Changing the master password of current Password container.
- Backup current Password container and restore it from backup.
- Automatic and manual synchronization of current Password container.
- Moving current Password container, including to another storage.
Compatibility with other EgoSecure products.