Effectogram is a multieffect sound processing app that takes the sounds from your computers' built-in microphone and turns them into an interactive sonic experience. Whether it's the everyday sounds around you, your voice or your favourite music, with Effectogram you can transform them into something new and exciting.
* Real-time audio effects to manipulate and shape the incoming sound from the microphone input.
* Delay, Pitch shift, Reverb, Robot and the original (dry) signal in parallel connection with individual volume and additional parameters.
* Audio / Music file import option - mp3 support (enhance your music listening experience with added effects from your surrounding environment).
* Record to audio file (CD quality .Wav).
* Different presets included.
* Input and output meters for visual feedback.
* Supports different sound input devices - external sound card or a 'line in' if your computer has one (for plugging in different instruments, like guitar for example).
What's new in version 1.0
ReleaseFebruary 10, 2013
Date AddedFebruary 10, 2013
Operating SystemsWindows 8, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP