Ready to improve student outcomes through family engagement? Edlio Engage is a safe and secure platform used in classrooms, schools and districts to directly connect teachers and families. Unlike the variety of communication apps on the market, Engage was specifically designed for family engagement and is backed by the research-based practices of national family engagement expert Dr. Steve Constantino. As a part of Edlios mission to improve family engagement efforts that lead to student success, the Engage platform was designed with simple social features to help families and educators build relationships and promote engagement in student learning.
The Edlio Engage iOS app features include:
Conversation Feed View an aggregation of posts from your classroom and school groups, and have two-way conversations.
Post Creation Easily compose a variety with the ability to add text, photos, videos, files, Text (SMS) Messages, and Polls. Additionally, you can plan ahead by scheduling your posts for specific days and times.
Language Translation include everyone in the conversation with translation into over 100 languages.
Direct Messaging Users can quickly send direct 1:1 messages, creating a seamless connection between educators and families.
Calendar A shared calendar allows districts, schools, teachers, and groups to post upcoming events, and includes volunteer and sign up management within each event. The calendar comes fully equipped with event notifications and reminders, and allows users to sync Edlio Engage events with their personal iCal, Google, or Outlook calendars.
Notifications - Receive notifications in your preferred language and customize the ways you receive them.
Who Should Use Edlio?
- Families, to engage and stay up to date with the learning lives of their children.
- Educators, to promote family engagement and create partnerships between home and school.
- PTAs / PTOs, to streamline communication, keep families informed, coordinate events, and manage volunteers.
- Group & Club Leaders / Coaches, to engage families, centralize communication, share highlights, post schedules, and organize signups and volunteers.
- Administrators, to build culture and community at the school and district level.