Edge Screen Launcher - EdgeBar, as the name suggests, brings this wonderful feature to literally any devices and you get to enjoy the many benefits of edge launcher on your phone or tablet. You can switch back and forth between recent apps or favorite apps, access tasks quickly, take action to navigate, call, message .. easily and quickly from any application with just A Swipe.
- Access the list of recent favorites or applications from any screen - swipe from the edge -> hold your finger on one of the recent applications within 1 second.
- Navigate with Home and Back from the edge of the phone, the default navigation key is now unnecessary.
- Drag status bar notification, smart screen lock, easy memory cleaning without having to reach up on the screen.
- Access quick tasks, call text messages ... from any screen
- Multiple display modes for you to choose, such as circle, grid, control panel
Here is the list of available edge screens that you can have access from anywhere
Applications - Add your favorite and most-used application in the sidebar panel and open them by just sliding to open the Add Edge panel.
Contacts - How do you usually call or send a message to your frequent contacts? How about adding them to the Contact Edge panel and access to them from virtually anywhere?
Quick Settings - Your phone is too big to open the notification panel with one hand? Well, try toggling system settings from the sidebar app.
Virtual Keys - The physical buttons of your phone are not working smoothly? Well, the Virtual Keys panel provides you with software buttons that function as Home, Back, Screen recorder, Screen capture, and power buttons.
With Panel view mode you can access and convert edges quickly:
- Circle Favorites edge, Quick Actions edge, Grid Favorites edge, Music player edge, Calculator edge
Note: Before you can use it, you need to complete 2 steps in the application. In addition, if your phone uses version 6.0 operating system, you need to grant Drawing permissions on other applications, this permission will be required when you start the application for the first time.
On devices with Android 9 or later, If an error occurs when clicking on the icons of the application but does not work.
It may be because you have not granted the device permission to the application
(Display pop-up windows while running in the background, Display pop-up window)
This app uses Accessibility services.
What permissions do we require and why?
- Access to application history and device: this is the right to help Edge screen know about your recent applications.
- Accessibility: this allows Edge Screen to provide navigation (Home, Back), you can turn it off if you do not use this feature.
- Drawing rights on other applications: help edge screen can display from any application
- Run at startup: activate the function right from the start.
We do not collect any other information from you.
Download Edge Screen Launcher -- EdgeBar for free and let us know about any bugs, questions, feature requests or any other suggestions