Learn! Watch! Play! Explore!
Join Ed and his friends for a fun time behind-the-scenes at The Royal Childrens Hospital, Melbourne.
Meet the hospitals furry friends, the volunteer dogs, and collect coins in our fundraiser game. See how hundreds of meals are made each day, and then make your own yummy dish. Visit the hospitals TV studio and create your own animated GIF.
This app is a passport for your child to explore some of the hospitals hidden assets. It also opens doors to bigger themes like education, volunteering and sustainability. It was created by The Royal Childrens Hospital Education Institute: our teachers make the hospital space a learning place for kids with chronic illness.
- Universal app for iPhone and iPad
- 100% free. No in-app purchases or ads - ever!
- Includes 4 amazing games and an animated GIF-creator
- 5 original educational videos
- Unlock fun achievement badges!