EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor puts real-time information at your fingertips, whenever and wherever it is needed. The custom application improves operational efficiency with augmented reality enabling operators to superimpose the current data and virtual objects onto a cabinet, machine, or plant.
As a machine builder, this offer gives you a competitive advantage by integrating functions that gather information on the use of your machine.
For the end customer, the three main benefits are the following:
- Increased efficiency of operations and maintenance by offering immediate access to relevant information in the field
- Reduced time and cost of operations and maintenance by making process information available in real time on site outside the control room.
- Reduced human errors by locating the right equipment and guiding operators step-by-step to complete maintenance procedures.
EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor main features:
- An easy to use web tool to create your own projects
- A Plug and Play architecture
- A large choice of possible information to display
- Programmable logic controller variables
- Documentation as user manuals or electrical diagrams
- Data from an SQL database
- Procedures: set of instructions that must be performed correctly to achieve an action
- Ergonomic access to the menus on the tablet by thumbs
- User rights management
- Projects protected by Login/Password
- Multi-language projects support
- Possibility to place notes (virtual post-it)
For any support, please contact Schneider Electric.
Version 2.2.2 offers the following fixes and improvements:
- Fixed rotation issue when tracking while holding the tablet horizontally
- Fixed permission management on Android 8
- Fixed variable refresh issue in the favorite list
- Fixed color theme issue for points of interest
- Fixed disappearing note issues while tracking
- Fixed issue when a text in the POI did not update in the favorite list