Rice recipes can be the best cuisine you should try. For Asian country, such as Indonesia and Thailand, the major people there are consuming rice for every day. It is not a bad thing to try rice since it does not make you become an obese.
It sounds odd to hear that rice recipes give you starch and it contains glycemic index, especially if you go with white rice. Speaking of the glycemic index, it is used to rank foods based on how it can affect the blood sugar.
There are some foods with high glycemic index such as sodas, sweetened breakfast cereals, fruit juices, candy and white rice. However, we should know that glycemic index can affect the blood sugar if you eat those food only, not other foods. The fact is that no one spends their time to meal of white rice and only that.
Serving Rice recipes means we provide with other foods such as vegetables, fats, meats, and bone broth. These foods can reduce the bodys digestive process to prevent a high level of blood sugar.
1. Wild Rice Mix
2. Rice pudding with spices - meghli
3. Vermicelli rice - riz bi sheairiyeh
4. Chicken Verde casserole over Spanish rice
5. Mushroom with Wild Rice Soup
6. Roasted Mushroom Rice
7. Lentils and rice puree - mujaddara mussafayeh
8. Baked Mushrooms Rice
9. Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice
10. Quick & Simple Fried Rice
11. Curry Leaves Rice
12. Curd Rice (Thayir Saadam)
13. Chili Chicken Rice Casserole
14. Chili Sesame Avocado & Brown Sushi Rice Bowl for 1
15. Fish sauce with rice
16. Mix veg paneer fried rice
17. Fish Egg Rice
18. Oven baked chicken and rice
19. Vegan Basmati Rice, mushrooms, kidney beans, spinach, bean sprouts, onions and cashews
20. Rice Payasam
21. Fried Rice
22. Black eyed beans rice taddy
23. Veggie rice served with offals stew
24. Greek style rice pudding
25. Red Beans and Rice
26. Samak rice kachodi
27. Jellof rice
28. Chickpeas and Rice
29. Fried Rice, grilled chicken
30. Apple Rice Casserole
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.