Totally free and Easy Jigsaw Puzzle game with lots of support to make the game simple as required. Specifically designed to support users who need a bit more help. No ads or locked content with over 500 puzzles to chose from.
Jigsaw puzzles can be set to be from 1 piece high and wide up to 20 allowing a not so easy 400 piece jigsaw - but which you can still easily do with the hint system.
Sound, vibration and on screen hints are used to help let the player know when they are near where the piece needs to be placed. The default settings are very easy but can be changed even whilst the game is being played.
* Over 500 offline puzzles
* Totally add free and unlocked - no in app purchases
* Hints and vibration - allowing any puzzle complexity to be within your reach
* Puzzle difficulty from a single puzzle piece up to 400.
* Puzzle size can be selected when starting a new game.
* Unique piece shapes every game.
* Automatically saves game progress so you can continue from where you left off - even if you abandoned your game changed the number of pieces and then go back to it later.
* Visual guidance on screen to instruct user who to play.
* Dementia / learning difficulty friendly but suitable for anyone.
In coming version I will be adding automatic difficult levelling so that players who are finding the game too easy or difficult will have the difficulty automatically adjusted (if they want it).
I was written specifically for support of my mum who loves jigsaw but has dementia - with this aim it is designed to be dementia friendly in play.
Any suggestions on improving it to support your needs as well would be gratefully received.