Natural gas is used extensively throughout the U.S. to heat homes, and also has important applications in commercial and industrial settings. As it is essentially a fossil fuel, it contains many secondary products that must be filtered out of the methane to render it commercially viable. Once considered an ineffective byproduct of oil production, natural gas is steadily finding a foothold in today's world.
Natural gas is often considered to be a clean and mostly environmentally friendly source of energy, which makes it one of the most appealing globally traded commodities. The main producer of natural gas is the United States, with Russia a close second. It is believed that almost three quarters of the natural gas reserves in the world are located in the Western Asia and Eurasian regions.
Natural gas pricing is closely tied to that of oil, as both are generally found in the same geographic locales. Also, natural gas and oil act as substitutes for many industrial level users, so as the balance tips in favour of one, the spot price of the other decreases.
Key features of Easy Gas Tracker:
- Keep a close watch of the latest price of natural gas using an easy to read dashboard so as to know when is a good time to enter or exit the market.
- Keep yourself informed of the latest news related to natural gas by reading the list of headline news.
- News ticker displaying important news related to natural gas.
- Receive notification when natural gas price moves more than 7%.
- Share current natural gas price with family and friends.
- Quick access to the Economic Calendar from Forex Factory.
- Technical analysis of the prices. This can be used to identify potential entry/exit for your trades.
Easy Indicators relies on your support to fund its development and server costs. If you like our apps and wish to support us, kindly consider subscribing to Easy Gas Tracker Premium. This subscription removes all advertisements within the app, allow access to the Today Widget to view prices and supports our development of future enhancements.
Easy Gas Tracker is ad-supported. If you choose to purchase Easy Gas Tracker Premium to remove ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Current price for a yearly subscription is $2.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.easyindicators.com .
All feedback and suggestions are welcome. You can reach us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the contact feature within the app.
Join our facebook fan page.
Follow us on Twitter (@EasyIndicators)