we started looking at homemade laundry detergent recipes, we went to read the ingredients in it and we wasnt a huge fan. It contains titanium dioxide, which is harmful to the environment, and also has artificial colors and fragrances, two of our big no-nos.
1 4-ounce bar of castile soap
1/4 cup baking soda
1/2 cup washing soda
1/4 cup salt
1/4-1/2 cup white vinegar
5-10 drops essential oils (I used about 6 drops of lavender and 2 drops of tangerine)
- In a food processor with a grating attachment, shred the bar of soap (or grate it manually with the finest cheese grater you have)
- Mix the grated soap, baking soda, washing soda, and salt in a large bowl
- Slowly add the vinegar a little at a time, mixing until it starts to clump and is easy to manipulate
- Press into ice cube trays (really press hard- dont skimp on this step)
- Set the trays out to dry in a sunny spot for at least 24 hours
- When you use the tabs, add them in with the load and not in the separate area for detergent (if your machine has one). They wont dissolve properly without enough water.
Want to know more ?
Download this application now and get what you want here. worth to try and you will like it.
simply share through any social media platforms. thank you for downloading. please enjoy and give us any feedback.