A visualized 3D earth weather for the whole world.
every piece of information about world weather.
temperature, wind, oceans, water currents, clouds, space aurora, dust, waves, CO2, Tropical storms and much much more.
- Wind speed
- Space Aurora
- Relative Humidity
- Dust Extinction
- Cloud Water
- Sea Surface Temperature
- Significant Wave Height
- Carbon Monoxide Surface Concentration
- Mean Sea Level Pressure
- Wind Power Density
- Precipitable water
- Precipitation Accumulation
- Convective Available Potential Energy from Surface
- Misery Index
- Sea Surface Temperature Anomaly
- Carbon Dioxide Surface Concentration
- Sulfur Dioxide Surface Mass
- Sulfate Extinction
- Tropical Cyclones
How to use:
- use pinch to zoom
- click on the earth icon to show the menu
- click on any place on the 3D globe to see the relative info
- then keep clicking on the measurement unit to change it
- press the search icon to search for a specific place
- press on the share icon to share the map
- click on the location icon to see your current location
Disclaimer, The GEOS-5 data used on this site have been provided by the Global Modeling and Assimilation Office (GMAO) at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center through the online data portal in the NASA Center for Climate Simulation. This is app build on the source code on Github by Cameron Beccario github.com/cambecc/earth and the author of earth.nullschool.net. Generated using Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service Information 2018. Neither the European Commission nor ECMWF is responsible for any use that may be made of this information. weather and ocean data are generated from numerical models with no guarantee of accuracy. Forecasts using the GEOS system are experimental and are produced for research purposes only. Use of these forecasts for purposes other than research is not recommended.