ERA offers a suite of tools that can be used for various RF analysis needs, targeted toward today's popular wireless standards. ERA is available for both your PC and mobile phone and is used in conjunction with Epiq Solutions' software defined radio (SDR) products.
Currently ERA is compatible with Epiq Solutions' Matchstiq SDR products. Matchstiq S10 enables operation between 70 MHz and 6 GHz and supports channel bandwidths up to 50 MHz. Matchstiq S1/Z1 operate between 300 MHz and 3.8 GHz with channel bandwidths up to 28 MHz.
With ERA you can:
- Scan: Survey the RF environment to find signals or whitespace of interest
- Identify: Use built in radio standard channel mappings to help determine signal types
- Monitor: Lock in on a single channel or whitespace area to develop spectrum history
- Decode: Decode supported signals for better classification and analysis
- Log: Record raw IQ to file or power measurements to KML for further data post-Âanalysis
- Locate: Locate signal sources using RF energy detection and integrated mapping
Note: The free version of ERA allows users to view a pre-recorded GSM downlink channel. Please contact Epiq Solutions for access to the full version of ERA Mobile.
How can you tell if an Android app is safe?
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.