The 2nd edition of Nomiki Bibliothikis English-Greek & Greek-English Dictionary of Legal Terms is the most complete, accurate and easy-to-use dictionary of legal terms, an instant landmark in Greek legal lexicography. Renowned for its comprehensive coverage, it offers speedy access to more than 20,000 terms, both English and American, followed by thousands guiding phrases and useful examples, and also indicative bibliography/legislation in order to help the user grasp the issue at hand.
In this application you can easily search for any term as results appear highlighted in yellow. You can also browse the full list of terms from A to Z in both languages English and Greek
NOMIKI BIBLIOTHIKI SA, the leader legal publishing group in Greece, provides a modern state of the art application of the 2nd edition of the acclaimed English-Greek & Greek-English Dictionary of Legal Terms, now available for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- English-Greek & Greek-English Legal terminology
- 20.000 legal terms (including the most common latin legal terms)
- Selected bibliography / legislation for the most important legal terms
- Distinction, where needed, between English and American legal terms
- Guiding phrases-examples for better use of the legal terms
- Off-line complete - no internet connection required
- Free updates with new and updating terms until the next official edition
To activate and use the English-Greek & Greek-English Legal Dictionary you need to purchase a serial number from the following url.