"ELM327 Test" is used to check the operation of devices with an ELM327 diagnosis. If you have a, ELM327 device, with this application you can:
* Check the correct operation of your device or possible connection problems, protocol problems or hardware failures in the device.
* Identify the current version of the device. (ELM327 v1.0, v1.1, v1.2, v1.3, v1.3a, v1.4, v1.4b, v2.0, v2.1, v2.2).
* Detect OBD2 protocol compatible with your vehicle:
- ISO 9141-2
- ISO 14230-4 KWP 2000
- ISO 14230-4 KWP 2000 (FAST)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN-BUS
- SAE J1939 CAN
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPW
* Show all PID commands supported by the vehicle.
* Display the chassis number of your vehicle.
HOW TO USE THE APPLICATION
1. Connect the ELM327 adapter to your car using the OBD2 socket.
2. Link the adapter from the Bluetooth settings on your Android device or connect your Android device to the device's WiFi.
3. Start the application and select the paired device (Bluetooth or WiFi).
4. Press the "Start Test" button.
5. Wait until the end of the test and check the results.
6. Press the button "View available commands" to show all PIDs commands supported by your vehicle.
For inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org