Evidence-Based Medicine Guidelines fills the demand for a handbook discussing the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of diseases and conditions encountered by health care professionals.
- Provides physicians with fast and easy access to practice guidelines based on the best available research evidence
- Covers practically all medical conditions encountered in general practice
- Developed by over 300 experienced general practitioners and specialists worldwide
- Includes both diagnostic and therapeutic guidelines, and recommendations on diagnostic tests and drug dosage
- Presented in a user-friendly format with self contained topics based on clinical subjects
- Clear and concise explanations of all available evidence results in the guideline for treatment
- The strength of evidence is graded from A-D making this title a quick and easy reference whenever and wherever you need it!
- Assumes no prior knowledge of EBM or statistics - all the work of searching and appraisal has been done for you!
- Seeks to include guidelines where clinical evidence is incomplete or unavailable
- New interactive flowcharts: Now, complex algorithms and protocols are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. See how this innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models. View flowchart demo >
- Full Images: Images that bring the content to life.
- Table Viewer: View tables easily and conveniently by rows and columns on the small screen. View Table Viewer demo