The 70% of our body is made of water.
We need water for all the functions of our body, from the elimination of toxins to digestion.
Water is essential for good health.
[Why do I need]
"Drink Water" is the App that stimulates and helps you to drink water regularly,
monitors the amount of fluid intake and
award you when you satisfied your daily requirement.
- Calculates your daily water requirement and if you change weight over time it recalculates your requirement (it is only a recommendation).
- Enter the amount of fluid intake from 12 different types of drinks expressed in ml or oz.
- Daily history will remind you what you've been drinking today.
- Enable notifications and you will be reminded to drink when you need it.
- The dedicated advices will help you understand why water intake is important to your body.
- The statistics will show you which are the hours when you drink more, and the days when you hydrate better and much more.
- You will be awarded for your achievements. Every day you will receive an award when you have completed your daily, weekly or monthly goal. Share the awards received with your friends and family so they can see your progress and take example.
- Drink Water is integrated with Apple Health.
- Calculator of daily water requirement
- 12 different types of drinks (with hydration index)
- Customizable liquid quantities
- Metric or imperial unit (fl.oz)
- History of the liquids you've been drinking today
- Reminder (notifications)
- Dedicated advices
- Statistics to track daily and weekly progress
- Achievements (motivational awards)
- Integration with Apple Health
- Simple, fast and intuitive design
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch
"Drink Water" is not a medical App.
The goal of water recommended intake is an estimate based on your weight.
Please consult your doctor if you want to use it for medical purposes or for specific hydration requirements.
If you like the App, please leave a review on the App Store.
For suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.lionsapp.com